Sunday, December 6, 2009

NBA Regular Season 12-6-09


Knicks vs Nets (Slo's pick: Knicks)
The Nets are coming off of their first victory of the season. I hope they enjoyed it because I doubt they're going to win more than 20 games this year.

Bucks vs Cavaliers (Slo's pick: Cavaliers)
I will be surprised to see the Bucks win tonight, I don't see anyone on their team who can slow down LeBron James. I just hope the Bucks can keep it close enough that LeBron doesn't have time to break dance on the sidelines.

Pistons vs Wizards (Slo's pick: Pistons)
I'll be the first to admit that I really don't understand the Wizards. Whenever I start to think they are terrible they go off and beat a title contender. Whenever I think they're for real they end up losing 4 straight to all bottom feeder teams. I'm taking the Pistons in this game because they're home but for the first time this season I really have no idea who's going to win this game.

Kings vs Heat (Slo's pick: Heat)
The Heat are on a terrible slide right now in the standings. Just as it looked like they were about to break out of it with a big win in LA Kobe Bryant decides to bank a game winner, on the run, from the three point line. Games like that are heartbreakers to inexperienced teams, it's up to Dwyane Wade to keep his team fighting until this funk comes to an inevitable close.

Lakers vs Suns (Slo's pick: Lakers)
If I had to pick this game two weeks ago I would have picked the Suns but given the Suns' latest struggles I have a hard time seeing them beat the red hot Lakers on the road.

Slo's record on the season: 185-100
Slo's record last night: 6-3