Monday, October 25, 2010

NBA Regular Season 10-26-10


Celtics vs Heat (Slo's pick: Celtics)
I don't know what to think of the Miami Heat yet. Usually I have a good sense of how a team will develop but in this case I really have no idea. I'm picking the Celtics in this game just because their home. But I really don't know on this one, but I can't wait to find out.

Trailblazers vs Suns (Slo's pick: Trailblazers)
The loss of Amar'e Stoudemire severely hurts the Suns and I'm not confident that they'll be able to contend even for a playoff spot without him. The Blazers are going to be coming out energized by their home crowd and grab a win to start the season.

Lakers vs Rockets (Slo's pick: Lakers)
The Lakers are going to dismantle the Rockets in their season opener. Kobe has had many questions asked about his poor preseason and I think he's going to go off for 30+ points. This one won't be close, Lakers start their title defense with a win.

Slo's record on the season: 0-0