Monday, August 24, 2009

Get Well Soon


Miami Heat PF Michael Beasley has reportedly checked into a Houston rehab facility. On his
Twitter account, Beasley posted, "Feelin like it's not worth livin!!!!!!! I'm done". His account has since been closed. 

Beasley had been working out in Houston anyway because he wanted a change of scenery, my guess is that he was facing too many temptations from friends at home in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. 

Beasley is being treated for a number of conditions including depression, his personal manager had this to say, "Based on what I'm getting right now, there's a bit of concern, I don't really know what's going on. I just know his mom is on her way to go see him in Houston. That's it. I'm still collecting a lot of information."

In his rookie season, Beasley posted respectable numbers (13.9 PPG, 5.4 RPG) and has a very bright future in the NBA.