Sunday, January 24, 2010

NBA Regular Season 1-25-10


Spurs vs Bulls (Slo's pick: Bulls)
The Bulls are coming off two very impressive wins. I think there's a very good chance their momentum will carry them to another win tonight.

Celtics vs Clippers (Slo's pick: Celtics)
The Clippers are coming off a win in Washington. I don't see them winning tonight in Boston. Back to back road games are tough enough without playing one of the NBA's top teams.

76ers vs Pacers (Slo's pick: 76ers)
I'm taking the Sixers for no other reason than that I'm really annoyed with the Pacers. They never win when I take them so now I'm going to avoid taking them most of the time.

Heat vs Cavaliers (Slo's pick: Cavaliers)
The Cavs are the best team in the league right now, they're going to win tonight in Miami.

Grizzlies vs Magic (Slo's pick: Magic)
The Magic can punish the Grizzlies all night in the post. I expect them to do just that.

Rockets vs Hawks (Slo's pick: Hawks)
The Rockets are going to drop another home game after losing to the Bulls on Saturday night. The Hawks are going to kill them in transition, this will probably be a close game but the Hawks will win.

Nuggets vs Bobcats (Slo's pick: Nuggets)
The Nuggets should win this one easily. The Bobcats don't have a prayer of stopping Carmelo Anthony. The only way Melo doesn't have a big night is if he gets himself in foul trouble or if she shoots bad. Either way, the Bobcats won't be the ones stopping him.

Jazz vs Suns (Slo's pick: Suns)
This is going to be a big win for the Suns. I think Steve Nash is going to have a huge game and carry his Suns to a win in Utah.

Trailblazers vs Hornets (Slo's pick: Hornets)
The Hornets are going to grab a big win tonight in Portland. I don't know why but I just feel a Hornets victory in this one.


Slo's record on the season: 363-191
Slo's record Jan. 23rd: 7-3