Saturday, November 14, 2009

NBA Regular Season 11-14-09


Bulls vs 76ers (Slo's pick: Bulls)
The Bulls have had two days off since there epic meltdown in Toronto on Wednesday night and will win their final home game until December 2nd tonight against the Sixers.

Pacers vs Celtics (Slo's pick: Celtics)
The Celtics SHOULD win in a blowout and I think they probably will. I would go as far as to say that the Celtics could beat the Pacers without the Big 3 and Rondo.

Hawks vs Hornets (Slo's pick: Hawks)
Without Chris Paul the Hornets may be the worst team in the league, I'll be very surprised to see them even contend tonight.

Wizards vs Pistons (Slo's pick: Wizards)
The Wizards have been struggling as of late, I expect them to turn it around sometime soon. I think they're going to take a step in the right direction tonight at home against the Pistons.

Bobcats vs Trailblazers (Slo's pick: Trailblazers)
This is a trap game for the Blazers who have been up and down to start the season. The Bobcats are one of those teams who will beat you if you don't come to play. The Blazers will win tonight in Charlotte.

Cavaliers vs Jazz (Slo's pick: Cavaliers)
After their slow start the Cavaliers are getting hot and will continue their winning streak tonight against the Jazz.

Heat vs Nets (Slo's pick: Heat)
The Heat will win in a blowout tonight in Miami, I don't think it will be remotely close.

Grizzlies vs T'Wolves (Slo's pick: Grizzlies)
I am taking the Grizzlies because they're at home and because they have much more of an explosive offense than the T'Wolves. I think the Grizzlies will win in a somewhat close game.

Bucks vs Warriors (Slo's pick: Bucks)
Brandon Jennings has been very impressive to start his rookie season and I'm starting to take the Bucks strictly based on his success. I think the Bucks will win tonight at home against the Warriors who are playing the second half of back to back road games.

Spurs vs Thunder (Slo's pick: Spurs)
As much as the Thunder have impressed me this year, I'm still not willing to take them in road games against premier teams in either conference. The Spurs will win tonight at home as long as they keep Kevin Durant moderately contained. With players like Durant the goal isn't to shut them down, it's to stop them from scoring 35+.

Slo's record on the season: 83-48
Slo's record last night: 6-3