Monday, November 2, 2009

NBA Regular Season 11-2-09


Bobcats vs Nets (Slo's pick: Bobcats)
As I had predicted the Nets are struggling this year and without Devin Harris they won't even put up a fight with the Bobcats. The Bobcats are one player away from being a solid team. They just need to match up Gerald Wallace with someone who can score 20+ every night.

Knicks vs Hornets (Slo's pick: Hornets)
The Hornets are much better than the Knicks and after losing last night in Boston they will have an easy time dispensing of the Knicks. The flight from Boston to New York is about an hour long so there is no big travel toll in this situation. The Hornets will win easily.

Jazz vs Rockets (Slo's pick: Jazz)
The Rockets have been killing me all year and I don't know how they keep winning with that roster. Unless Trevor Ariza suddenly became the best player in the west I don't see their success lasting much longer. Because this game is in Utah, the Jazz are an easy choice.

Kings vs Grizzlies (Slo's pick: Grizzlies)
The Kings very well may be the worst team in the NBA in recent memory, I don't think I'll ever pick them to win a game this season unless it's against a d-league team. I have a hard time seeing them winning more than 10-15 games this season.

Clippers vs T'Wolves (Slo's pick: Clippers)
The Clippers have been a surprise to me all season, I expected them to be one of the worst teams in the league and they're not playing bad at all. At home, I see them winning tonight on the backs of Baron Davis and Eric Gordon. The T'Wolves defense resembles a middle school basketball team therefore I think Gordon will have an easy time putting the ball in the basket tonight.


Slo's record on the season: 29-15 (65%)
Slo's record last night: 5-2